February 17, 2015
Property investment can be a tricky business; especially considering that it requires investment of one of the biggest amounts that a person can invest in a deal. However this also is one of those investments which can help reduce the living costs after acquisition. Usually, there is no contest between new projects and resale properties. While the latter may not be fewer in availability, their accessibility is reduced due to their price tags.
Mumbai as a Property Destination
Mumbai has always been one of the biggest (perhaps the biggest) property destinations in India. Even though the sales had slowed down in the city during the real estate recession; it is worth noticing that the latent demand remained exceedingly high.
When Mumbai is compared with other territories across the country, the difference of land availability stands out. The city does not have any pliable land left in the prime territory. Therefore the suburbs are developing at an unprecedented pace. Just like with many other prime territories in India, there is possibility that with adequate development, the old Mumbai city might fade away in history. However the city being a port city, such prospects are debatable.
But this has not deterred builders from developing the suburban regions in a planned manner, drawing investment towards them. One of such localities is Mulund, which lies on the Central Line of suburban railways. Over the last thirty years, the locality has witnessed a marked presence of Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, one of the oldest investors in the region. Now this group has launched another new project which is at par with the world class offerings from Tata Housing- which has also invested in the region recently.
The Reliability of Property Investment
One of the most important aspects of investing in Mulund is to recognize the builder. Brands like Nirmal are well known in the region. Nirmal Group is even credited for bringing Mulund on the map of hot property destinations. With decades of experience and multiple projects under its belt, these builders have become a reliable brand in the locality.
Now they are coming up with their new and expansive project called Nirmal One Mumbai Mulund which is a multipurpose project. Unlike most other builders, Nirmal Group has invested in the development of both residential and commercial spaces. The builders have acquired land in the vicinity of the L.B.S. Marg which is now being developed to offer modern residential houses. The residential component of the project is called ‘One Spirit’. It comprises of four buildings which offer 1, 2 and 3BHK houses whose floor area ranges from 600 square feet to 1600 square feet approximately.
This project is set to become one of the most prominent landmarks in Mulund when it gets completed. Its vicinity to the L.B.S. Marg makes it highly accessible from road.
Using Housing.com to Find Reliable Projects
Nirmal One Mumbaiis only one of the many offerings that are available on housing.com. The portal is known for its reliable property listings and collaboration with the biggest names in the realty sector. As a result, one can find and explore numerous new projects under development here.
, real estate
February 13, 2015
Are you worried about the upcoming tax season? Are you just dreading getting all of your documents in order and calculating costs, expenses, and other financial details? When deadlines inch closer and closer, and you are not equipped with financial expertise, you want help, and you want it fast. There is nothing worse than being unprepared for the onslaught of tax returns and documentation that comes at the end of the year. For your preparation of financial statements in Calgary, you need the best of the best. Whether you have business needs, or require individualized assistance, highly qualified, professional accounting services can help you every step of the way. Fortunately, there are reputable services and staffers waiting to guide you through every step of the year-end process
Prep With The Best
With a professional accounting services company, you can rest assured knowing that the most highly-qualified and skilled experts are working with you and for you. These employees know how to sufficiently prepare and plan all of the aspects of annual bookkeeping, so they can provide top-performing assistance. With a wealth of knowledge, including expertise in the Canadian Income Tax Act and its obligations and regulations, businesses and individuals trust these professional accountants to handle all of their tax needs. With all of the required paperwork and actions, not to mention the national rules for filing taxes, things can seem overwhelming. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and trust the experts to walk you through every detail.
Trusted And Reliable Assistance
While dealing with the final preparations for tax filing is a concern for both people and businesses, there is also the financial planning that needs to go into next year. Reliable accountant specialists can work with you to develop a strategy that will guarantee a maximum investment return for you, as well as minimize added expenses and headaches. They have the trusted expertise you are looking for when handling the preparation of financial statements. With so much paperwork and documentation to locate, organize, and submit, why not depend on someone whose main focus is just that? Entrusting your financial statements with someone who has the certifications and appropriate training will help you secure your monetary assets and financial well-being. These benefits can set you on a path to financial stability for years to come.
Efficiency for Everyone
Finally, these accountants can be a wonderful advantage to anyone. Business owners use these professional services for all of their financial organizing tasks, such as keeping logs and records orderly and accurate. Individuals who employ these services for their particular financial circumstances no longer fret tax season, for they are armed with an experienced and qualified tax expert. It is about time that you enjoyed the ease, convenience, and reliability of such professionals.
, Financial Accounting
, Tax Filing
February 8, 2015
Filing for bankruptcy is a drastic step in regaining your financial health, and the impacts are long-lasting. It is not something to be done lightly, or without weighing out all of your available options. If you are drowning in debt, however, bankruptcy can be a valuable first step in rebuilding your financial future.
GetFreeOfBills.com notes that bankruptcy comes in two forms: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. While Chapter 7 allows you to discharge most debts, Chapter 13 requires you to follow a structured plan to repay your debts under more favorable terms. Depending on the amount of disposable income you have, you might be required to file Chapter 13. Regardless of which type you file, however, the pros and cons are generally the same.
- Clean slate: A bankruptcy provides a clean slate. It effectively resets your credit to zero, except for the debts that cannot be discharged such as student loans, recent back taxes, and child support. It provides you with the opportunity to stop making costly payments and provides you with more money to live on each month.
- Opportunity to rebuild: Some people believe that bankruptcy prevents you from ever having credit again, but this is not the case. Many people manage to build new lines of credit shortly after their bankruptcy, and it gets easier as time passes. While it is true that bankruptcy remains on your credit report for 10 years, its effects gradually lessen.
- Stopping adverse collections actions: If you are being hounded by creditors, facing foreclosure, or afraid that your wages will be garnished, bankruptcy can be a psychological relief. When you file for bankruptcy, you will receive an automatic stay from the court. This forces your creditors to cease all adverse collections activities against you. If you have a bankruptcy attorney, he or she will also act as a shield, handling creditors on your behalf.
- Exemption laws: Your home and car are generally exempt from bankruptcy, as long as you continue to meet your payment obligations. You are also entitled to a cash value for personal possessions. If you have a significant number of luxury possessions, you might be required to sell some, but the exemptions are generally high enough to let most people keep their personal items.
- Job protection: Although some employers will not hire applicants with a bankruptcy on their credit report, the job you already have is protected. It is illegal for an employee to be fired for declaring bankruptcy.
- Damaged credit: Bankruptcy is a major hit on your credit report. In the immediate aftermath of the bankruptcy, you might be unable to get any new credit at all. Although it usually does not take long to get new offers, you will fall into a high risk category for lenders. Expect to pay interest rates that are significantly higher than the ones you had prior to your bankruptcy. However, if you are in the position of filing for bankruptcy, your credit is probably already damaged. Some people find that the credit hit is much less significant than they anticipated.
- Filing costs: Filing for bankruptcy typically costs a few hundred dollars, depending on your location. Attorney’s fees are billed on top of that. However, in most cases you can make a payment arrangement if you can prove that paying a lump sum would present a financial hardship.
- Embarrassment: Although it is surprisingly common, filing for bankruptcy still carries a certain stigma. Some people worry that their loved ones will find out and ultimately think less of them for their decision. However, bankruptcy typically comes at the end of a long journey through mounting debt. Most people understand that sometimes life happens, and do not judge their friends and relatives for making a tough financial decision. Besides, having your home foreclosed or your car repossessed is not exactly a less embarrassing option. When taken seriously and only as a last resort, bankruptcy can actually be the smartest choice for some situations.
- Exempted debts: Some debts cannot be discharged in a bankruptcy, including recent back taxes, child support, and student loans. In addition, most people choose to keep their mortgage and car loan, if applicable. However, discharging your other debts will create more available money each month, which can then be diverted toward paying your remaining obligations.
Bankruptcy is not for everyone, but it is the best solution for many people. Attorney David M. Often of Get Free of Bills understands the complex decision-making process that is involved in determining whether bankruptcy is the right choice for you. Contact his office today for professional advice on how to proceed along your journey to financial freedom.
, Bankruptcy Laws
, Credit Card
, Credit Card Debt
, Financial Panning