October 16, 2015
Buying a property can serve many purposes and the most lucrative option is the investment point of view. If you have the right property at the right location, you might find your money double and triple in a couple of years without having to put in anything extra. What it depends on mainly is the location of your property. If you buy a house in one of the most developed areas of the country, the rate is very high and very few of us can actually afford it. In the under-developed areas, the rates are very less and yet there is no prospect of the principle amount multiplying from time to time.
Get a developing area and invest in the properties there. This gives you the advantage that the prices are considerably lesser and the fruitfulness of the investment is quite high. The outskirts of the cities like Mumbai and Pune are hosting a lot of properties which is ready to be taken. In MCHI Exhibition 2015 such properties are showcased as you might have seen. Opt for one of these and see how rapid the growth is.
A Property Trade Fair in Mumbai
Mumbai poses quite a lot of investment opportunities in terms of properties for people. While the main city hosts properties which are expensive, the outskirts and areas like Navi Mumbai offer growth like never before. A property expo in Mumbai is the thing you should visit if you are willing to make a profitable investment. Here ae showcased some of the best properties in all that area and from the house of some of the best builders which makes this opportunity very lucrative for buyers.
This real estate trade show which is called MCHI is housed by CREDAI which gives it permission to go ahead and celebrate the silver jubilee. This ensures that you will be exposed to only the best that this industry has seen. This in turn means that you have full opportunity to interact with all the influential decision makers and the real estate lords who will guide you towards your dream destination. In various property trade shows which are hosted by the private parties we find some new faces in this business who are not really trustworthy. Being accredited by the CREDAI has made the MCHI one of the most fool-proof exhibitions.
Make a list of whatever you are in doubt of before you go to this exhibition. Understand wherever you are having difficulty in and in such a massive exhibition there would be many people rushing to your help. Don’t forget to take the prospective buyer’s opinion as well, since you can have a better understanding of projects with their help.
, real estate
October 12, 2015
Home loan India is the perfect option for those who want to get a place of their own and do not have the necessary funds to pay the entire amount. For people who have a decent monthly income, this can be really easy however for those who have a fluctuating income it can be a real challenge at times.
The different factors for the housing loan evaluation
To evaluate the kind of housing loan a person is eligible for, there are a few factors that play a vital role. They are
The individual’s job and field- There are certain fields that are not permitted to get a loan due to the nature of the way the field operates. This is called Negative professions. This is one of the main reasons why financial institutions need to know the field that the person work’s in.
Property location – Knowing where the property is located is also another important factor. Just like how there are black listed professions; there are also blacklisted areas as well as limits that are set.
Personal history of the person – This helps the loan company to know how the house operates as well as the number of earning members that are there in the family. This also helps them to know if the person has any other loans taken out elsewhere and help them to determine the creditability of the person’s ability to pay back.
Required documentation to take out a home loan India
Income Proof – Be it a single borrower or a joint one, the income proof is used to make the necessary evaluation and decide how much loan can be given to a person as well as the monthly repayment.
Personal identification Proof – This includes the person’s driving licence / their voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar card/ passport etc
Resident Proof – If it is a second home, then the person can submit the present address proof which can be in the form of the electricity bill / passport/ receipts towards the property tax paid etc. In the case of the first ownership, then a letter can be taken directly from the builder if it is a new or ongoing project or after the registration is completed.
Business Proof- This is applicable for those who own a business and want to go ahead and apply for a loan.
Experience Proof – Some banks require a letter from the place of employment where they have the experience of a certain amount of time at the present company.
Age Proof – Different banks have different age criteria’s to give different kinds of loans as well as the tenure and amount of the loan.
Property documents – This would include all the various documents such as the sale deed, registration deed, NOC (society or builder), Occupation Certificate etc.
Buying a house requires a lot of finance which has to be paid either in full or in installments depending on the kind of property you choose, home loan India gives you a financial backup to live your dream.
, financial planning
, Home Finance
, Home Loan
May 31, 2015
Generally it is hard to upgrade from a 1 BHK apartment to a higher BHK apartment but these days due to availability of real estate portals and real estate agents you can easily look for a 2 BHK apartment. Upgrading takes up a lot of energy and gives lot of stress and tension. These types of situations only come up at certain times in life and people are totally clueless about it. Modifying your house ordinarily happens when your family is extended or when you need more room for your storage or simply when you have some extra money to splurge on yourself and your family. Going from a 1 BHK to a 2 BHK will mostly be double the expenditure than the first one. As we all can imagine by the name only that from 1 Bedroom to 2 bedrooms you will have more space to keep all your things but there will be a rise in the costs that will take to maintain the house or the additional room. If you are in the search for a 2 BHK flat for rent in Kolkata or any other city then you can easily look for one on the real estate portal.
Here are some of the things that will increase your cost if you upgrade from a 1 BHK to 2 BHK:
- Cost of the house: if you are buying a new house completely then that’s going to cost you double just because you are asking for an additional room. The rates for 2 BHK apartments are nearly touching the sky because of the high demand for them. Hence it extremely hard to find a good 2 BHK for rent in Kolkata or 2 BHK on rent in Mumbai. The other reason being that these cities come off as the prime cities and hence you will have difficulty finding apartments but if you keep a careful eye on the apartments and all the changes in the city then you are sure to succeed.
- Maintenance: it doesn’t matter if you have a servant who does all your house work or if you do it yourself, the efforts to maintain a 2 BHK house is going to be enormous and hence even if you don’t have a house servant you will eventually have one. The home servants/maids ask for more money when there are more rooms in the houses and hence the salary that you paid to your previous servant won’t be what you will be paying to your new one. Moreover doing a normal pest control of your house and other things will also cost you more.
- Security: now that you have 2 rooms the security of the second room will be an additional cost for you. If you believe in fitting CCTV cameras at your place or just normal safety measure then you will pay extra for that.
- Decorating the room: decorating the room and adding furniture to the room is sure to be an additional cost to you. Also looking after the extra room will be asking for some money.
Hence if you are planning to upgrade to a 2 BHK house then be sure that you know all this points and you take decision only after evaluating and thinking over each and every point. If the upgrading is done with lot of thought then you might be able to eliminate some cost. Hence purchasing a permanent house try living in a 2 BHK flat for rent in Kolkata.
, Home Improvement
, real estate
April 7, 2015
Due to the sudden recovery in the housing market across the United States of America, prices in many markets have shot up. According to reports by Realty Trac, the median sales price of the single-family homes and condominiums had reached their highest level since September, 2008. Appreciation of price and the tempting number of foreclosures created frenzy among the real estate investors who were willing to pay cash and this in turn made it tougher for the traditional buyers to compete with them. However, experts are of the opinion that 2015 will be marked due to rejuvenation of normalcy and balance for the entire real estate markets throughout the nation. It has been a tough time for the buyers but it is certainly going to be easy in 2015.
The chief economist of Redfin.com, Nela Richardson agrees that it has been a pretty clear pattern that the activity among the investors has been shrinking with time. Nowadays, investors are only interested in places where they can buy low and sell high. The growth in price is slowing down dramatically and hence they are not able to sell at a much higher price than what they buy. Investment properties will be less interesting in 2014 and will continue throughout 2015.
Real estate trends to watch out for in 2015
If you’re an investor or a buyer, you should be aware of the bigger picture and before taking any step into the market, you need to know the trends that you should watch out for. Below listed are some of the real estate market trends that you should be aware of in 2015.
1. An improved market for all buyers: For all the middle-class homebuyers within the US, 2015 is indeed going to be a rather better year than 2014 as more inventory will be coming into the market, as per chief economist Jed Kolko. As the appreciation of home prices are predicted to flatten out, the present owners will have enough incentive to sell off their properties before the prices dip down yet again. In fact, the median sales price for single household homes was $217,400 in 2014, which was up from 2013 when the median sales price was only $196,300, as per the National Association of Realtors. For the buyers, the good news is that there are lots of people who have got back above water.
2. Interest rates on mortgages will stay pretty low: An ace mortgage broker sees an indeed prosperous and flourishing 2015 and due to that he plans to increase his number of mortgage officers. What is the key reason behind this? Well, the interest rates are going to stay pretty low simply due to the locational chaos and unrest and this will in turn keep inflation under control and will also lower oil prices. More and more buyers will be starting soon with buying homes in 2015. The interest rates were already low in 2014 but in 2015 the lower rates would translate to higher number of home sales.
3. The changing age game: The millenials are even bigger cohorts than their so-called baby boomers generation. As the tendency among the millenials to procrastinate homeownership and rent longer will directly affect the apartment sector, survey interviewees also studied that the investors should take into account the housing preference of millenials that could change in 2020s. Looking beyond the millenials, this report also predicts further changes in the industry which results in the emergence of the smaller Generation Z.
4. Relationship of real estate & technology will intensify: We all are aware of the fact that no particular form of real estate is excluded from the expansion of technology. Technology is the main factor that is evoking chance in space use, locations and other demand levels. Now that the entire industry is going online and there is increasing birth of e-commerce websites, the love-hate relationship between technology and real estate will definitely intensify.
Top 10 global real estate markets to invest your dollars in 2015
Now that you know the real estate trends that you should watch out for, you should also know the top 10 markets where you can invest your dollars. Here are the names:
1. Williamsburg, New York
2. Tokyo Toyosu – Kachidoki bay
3. Barangaroo, Sydney
4. 16th arrondissement in Paris
5. Cape Town Central Business District
6. Kowloon West in Hong Kong
7. Tiong Bahru in Singapore
8. Runda and Gigiri in Nairobi
9. Victoria Park, London and
10. Business Bay in Dubai.
So, if you have your dollars invested in credit card debt, student loan debt, and non-profit debt consolidation companies or in auto loans, make sure you invest some of your dollars in the real estate industry in 2015. You can definitely reap good returns this year.
, real estate
February 17, 2015
Property investment can be a tricky business; especially considering that it requires investment of one of the biggest amounts that a person can invest in a deal. However this also is one of those investments which can help reduce the living costs after acquisition. Usually, there is no contest between new projects and resale properties. While the latter may not be fewer in availability, their accessibility is reduced due to their price tags.
Mumbai as a Property Destination
Mumbai has always been one of the biggest (perhaps the biggest) property destinations in India. Even though the sales had slowed down in the city during the real estate recession; it is worth noticing that the latent demand remained exceedingly high.
When Mumbai is compared with other territories across the country, the difference of land availability stands out. The city does not have any pliable land left in the prime territory. Therefore the suburbs are developing at an unprecedented pace. Just like with many other prime territories in India, there is possibility that with adequate development, the old Mumbai city might fade away in history. However the city being a port city, such prospects are debatable.
But this has not deterred builders from developing the suburban regions in a planned manner, drawing investment towards them. One of such localities is Mulund, which lies on the Central Line of suburban railways. Over the last thirty years, the locality has witnessed a marked presence of Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, one of the oldest investors in the region. Now this group has launched another new project which is at par with the world class offerings from Tata Housing- which has also invested in the region recently.
The Reliability of Property Investment
One of the most important aspects of investing in Mulund is to recognize the builder. Brands like Nirmal are well known in the region. Nirmal Group is even credited for bringing Mulund on the map of hot property destinations. With decades of experience and multiple projects under its belt, these builders have become a reliable brand in the locality.
Now they are coming up with their new and expansive project called Nirmal One Mumbai Mulund which is a multipurpose project. Unlike most other builders, Nirmal Group has invested in the development of both residential and commercial spaces. The builders have acquired land in the vicinity of the L.B.S. Marg which is now being developed to offer modern residential houses. The residential component of the project is called ‘One Spirit’. It comprises of four buildings which offer 1, 2 and 3BHK houses whose floor area ranges from 600 square feet to 1600 square feet approximately.
This project is set to become one of the most prominent landmarks in Mulund when it gets completed. Its vicinity to the L.B.S. Marg makes it highly accessible from road.
Using Housing.com to Find Reliable Projects
Nirmal One Mumbaiis only one of the many offerings that are available on housing.com. The portal is known for its reliable property listings and collaboration with the biggest names in the realty sector. As a result, one can find and explore numerous new projects under development here.
, real estate